Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014

The Art Inside
Zinn, Jon Kabet: The only time you ever have in which to learn anything or see anything or feel anything, or express any feeling or emotion, or respond to an event, or grow, or heal, is this moment, because this is the only moment any of us ever gets. You’re only here now; you’re only alive in this moment.

As I thought about 2014, I was reminded of the above quote which I had just read.  It somehow seems to go with the image above.  Each moment we are given is a moment to get the art out.  I suppose that translates into live in the moment.  To do more of that in 2014 and see what I can create.  

Nathan Sawaya seems to be aware of this issue as he creates several of his sculptures.

 
Untitled Man In Box
It seems we are needing to push the trivia of the world around us back so that we can express ourselves.

Happy New Year 2014!  My you express yourself moment by moment as time proceeds.

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 


Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: