Sunday, December 29, 2013

Art of the Brick

Lucas, Loudon and Yellow
After Decker's we went to the Mansfield Art Center to view the Art of the Brick.  It is by Nathan Sawaya.

Pushing Against and Chad
His works are, many of them, life sized or larger.

Sawaya Self-portrait and Odell
I way unaware of the subject of this "sculpture" until after I saw the video where he narrates about his creations.  He, to best of my knowledge, did not mention this work.  I knew from his accurate likeness who it was after seeing the video.

This show closes today.  If you have not seen it, do.  The admission is worth it in my opinion.  It is $10/ for adults and $5/ for children.

Buy your 2014 Calender Here 

 
Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: