Saturday, November 16, 2013

Larry's Images at Henne's Winter Festival XII


 Announcing Larry's Images 
at

 Henne's

 Winter Festival of Art XI
Featuring

Central Ohio Artists

November 15 - January 12


Lesser Scaup Print
 Yesterday was opening day.  You have almost two months to shop but remember that the early shoppers get the best selection.  I have a new way of printing and exhibiting my prints.  I call them Faux Metal Prints.  I use Simply Elegant Metal Chrome paper.  They are mounted on the wall so that they stand out about an inch.  There is no frame except a slight stroke around the outside. 

GMC Sunrise Metal Print
 I have also displayed prints made on aluminum.  I call these Metal Prints.  They are mounted on the wall, also, to stand off about one inch with a only a slight stroke around the outside.

Henne's Drafting & Art Supply, Inc.
Art Cellar Gallery

110 W. Third St.
Mansfield, OH  44902
419-522-4401
Toll Free 877-278-ART-HENE
Email: 
info@henneart.com
Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: