Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Grandchildren

Evie, Loudon, Lucas
I was able to spend a little time with my grandchild during the celebration.

Loudon, Caleb, Reed, Evie, Lucas
Their grandpa Lloyd got a golf cart.  The kids love riding it.  They met me in the parking area and hauled my things in for me.

Loudon, Caleb, Reed, Evie, Lucas
The clouds were alternating between great light and too strong/contrasty.  Caleb would push the button on the remote release when I told him.  My diffuser was not large enough.  I really like the grass as a backgroun!

Grass
The orange grass in the bottom of the image is Little Bluestem.  We have it at Gorman also.  I asked Grandpa Terry if he planted it.  He said that he did not.  It just comes up yearly.  I think that it is beautiful.  This is not a particularly good shot.  The DOF is too shallow.

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


No comments: