Friday, October 4, 2013

Chocolate Brown Fishing Spider

Chocolate Brown Fishing Spider
I know that some of you like spiders.  Need I mention that I appreciate corrections where I have misidentified the spider?

Photographer, Larry
I discovered the above spider at the location where I found the Chinese Mantis.

My sitting position is a very stable position for holding the camera and monopod still.  It also helps my sore back.

Chocolate Brown Fishing Spider with Egg Case
 They carry the egg case with their fangs.  I think I have read that there may be as many as 100 little spiders come out of it.  I also read about a nursery web for them to play on.  I may have pictures of such a thing another day.

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: