Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Solar Panels Installed and Functional at Gorman

GNC Solar Panel Install
Cherrie Kent commented on Facebook the other day that the panels are installed and fully functional.  I am running about two to three weeks behind in my blog so I am moving these shots up in the que so that you can see them.

GNC Panel Install
I have all kinds of questions but have not asked because I am sure that others also have questions.  The staff would be inundated and unable to work.  Maybe they will schedule a one time presentation so that we all can find out at once.

GNC Panels Installed
I wondered if it is on the grid or if there are batteries.  I have seen no batteries go in.  If anyone knows and would care to share, please do so.

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


No comments: