Monday, June 10, 2013

Nate's Birthday Party

Nancy, Steve and Grandchildren
Hannah and Nathan were in Beavercreek recently for a few days.  Nate had a birthday pool party while there.  Nancy and Steve, very graciously invited me to attend.  I don't get to Nashville any more and do not see Hannah and Nathan much.  I was so grateful to see all the children together.  Hannah and Nate are growing up quickly.  Hannah recently took a class in photography and we had a nice conversation about it.  She tells me she is getting close to the age to get her driving permit.

Megan, Lucas and Loudon took me to Beavercreek, for which I am also very grateful.  

The kids had lots of fun together! Grandpa Larry enjoyed watching.

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: