Monday, May 27, 2013

Soccer Kids


Evie

 I get the schedule at the beginning of the soccer session.  I knew it was getting late and I had not been to any games.  They had three, actually four, games on Saturday.  I saw three plus ballet on Friday night.  It rained for Evie's game and got my new raincoat baptized.  Thankfully, boyscout that I am, I had a trash bag in my camera bag.  I made a rain cover for my camera equipment and kept right on shooting.  Evie did a good job.

Caleb
    These shots, a lot of them, took me a long time to process.  I became hopelessly behind until the weather gave me a break.  Caleb did well also.  I was proud of him.

Reed
Reed plays defense.  It will probably be called right full back later on.  He is good.  His dad, Andrew, in the sunglasses in the background is one of his coaches.

Reed's Scoring Kick
Reed's team was in a tournament on Sat. and Sun.  They played two games on each day.  I saw the second one on Saturday.  Reed did a corner kick which bounced off an opposing player and into the goal.  Winning score!  How exciting!  His team went on to win both games on Sunday and the championship.  

It was great to see everyone.

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: