Friday, May 10, 2013

Mallard Drake

Mallard Drake
I found this duck and his mate on the pond the other morning.  A friend was sitting on the bench photographing them but I did not recognize him because he had a towel over his head.  He was using it like a blind.  I did not take a second look.

Mallard Drake
I was able to get to the south side of the pond which is my preferred location because of the location of the sun this time of year.  I thought that I was having success with the captures so I got my milk carton upon which to sit.  I turned to get my pad and when I looked back they had launched.  They launch without a sound.  I had no warning.  I need to apologize to my friend when I see him for scaring off the ducks.  

Mallard Drake
Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in th

No comments: