Sunday, November 4, 2012

Frogs of Summer II

Green Frog
I seems that I did not sit by the vernal pool enough last summer.  It might have been the weather.  There were not as many dragonflies.  The frogs were plentiful, though.

Green Frog
Something was blooming.  I can't remember what it was, if I knew at the time.  The surface of the water was littered with its detritus, even this frog.  I wanted to record the sounds of the Green Frogs and Bullfrogs but did not get it done.  Maybe next summer.

Leopard Frog
If you sit quietly, moving little, the frogs will forget you are there and you can observe their behavior.  I have a question about frogs.  Does anyone know?  Where do the tadpoles go when the vernal pool dries up in the summer?

http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.







No comments: