Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rattlesnake Master

Rattlesnake Master
I seldom get out at the magic hour of light in the mornings but I did on this day.  I really liked the "star" of the plant head.  A shot like this is frequently cluttered in the backgound.  I tried to reduce the cluttering by placing a cloth, in this case, a mid-toned one.  It was in shadow which helped.

Rattlesnake Master
In this one, I used a black cloth as you can see.  I cloned out one stem and created an image with less distractions.  

Both of these images were created with Helicon Focus software.  It has been several weeks since I created this and I still like it.  

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: