Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mohican Outdoor Weekend

Red-tailed Hawk
I was shooting with a long lens but I think that a flash would have added to this and some other shots.  I wish for the catch light in the bird's eye.

Turkey Vulture
This is a favorite bird, although it is not what I consider beautiful.

In the next hour, after the birds of prey display, David FitzSimmons spoke in the main visitor's center.  He discussed his book, Curious Critters.  He had puppets and had the children help him act out some of the animals.  My grandsons, Lucas and Loudon, attended.

Lucas and Loudon
Afterwards, we looked at the other birds, still in their cages.  Their daddy, Chad, had to leave to play soccer.  Lucas, Loudon and I stayed and checked out the children's activities.  We made a friend while doing so.

Friend
The guys were pretty interested in his chair.  I think that they each wanted one.

http://www.larrysimages.com/

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: