Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mayapple

Mayapple




I recently photographed this young mayapple plant.  I thought of my photographer friend, Michael Jarosick, who has such a sensitive eye for light.  I set up the shot using a 42 inch Stroboframe diffuser.

Camera Setup
I am becoming aware that the light changes from second to second during a shoot and that I need to be aware of it as the camera is when set on auto ISO.  We had clouds that morning moving across the sky.  When I viewed my shots later on the computer, I noticed that I liked the one where the clouds softened the light even more than the diffuser by itself did.  

Mayapple
This, to me, was my better shot from that shoot.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: