Friday, April 20, 2012

Four Leaf Clover

Four-leafed Clover
I took Carol for a walk yesterday afternoon.  It was so warm and sunny.  We did not mind the wind at all.  I showed her the woodpecker nest.  She went because I promised not to take my cameras.  On the way back I remembered this plant.  She picked one to keep.  I also commented on the wild flowers growing along the path.  I certainly enjoyed walking with her and holding her hand.

I apologize that my blog has not posted.  Blog Spot scheduled posting has stopped working and I have not had time to manually post each day.  I will try to manually post until it is fixed.  

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: