Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stream Report

Log in Stream
I noticed this log in the stream the other day.  It appears that  someone is trying to divert the water to the north channel.  It looked to me like someone cut this piece off the log pictured below.

Log
It looks to me like the cuts match.  It might have helped but I think that the stream will continue to choose the south channel.  Why?  Because it wants to.

Bridge Three
I appears to me that the most of the water is flowing in the left channel, south channel though some still flows in the right one.  It is a never ending job.  It is a great bridge which I am sure that we all love.  Thanks, bridge maintenance guy.  If you read this, tell me who you are.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: