Friday, January 6, 2012

New Boots

New Boots
I shot these first without a card in my camera.  When I discovered it I was already in the field.  They are light, warm and of course water proof.  I wear them 200 plus times yearly at Gorman.  My old ones were no longer water proof from use and wear.  I sometimes walk the stream and need my boots to keep my feet try.  They are 18 inches high so I can walk almost anywhere in the stream.  I do have to watch for deep pools and go around.  I enjoyed them this morning for the first time.

Thanks to Steve, Tiffany and Lexy for the gift card.  It really helped.  


http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: