Saturday, January 7, 2012

Grandchildren

Grandchildren

These are my seven grandchildren whom I saw for Christmas.  They are not together often and I felt privileged to see them together.  They are each and every one special people whom I love a great deal.  From left to right, top to bottom, they are:  Reed, Loudon, Caleb, Nathan, Hannah, Lucas and Evie.  I may have the twins reversed as I can not see the lower one's face at the angle I need to to tell.  I could not have had a bigger present for Christmas.  Thanks everyone.  Someday you may understand.
The second best thing was playing cards with some of their parents and grandparents like we used to.  That was very fun too.  Hannah as the oldest joined us in the game.  That was cool.


http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


No comments: