Thursday, January 12, 2012

GNC Nature Sounds

Sony PCM D50 Linear Recorder
I released a CD over the holidays.  I recorded it on the above recorder at Gorman.  It was recorded last fall.  It is now available at Amazon.com.  You can hear samples of the tracks there and at www.larrysimages.com.  I fulfill the CD orders from my office.  The MP3 downloads are fulfilled there at Amazon.  I would like your reaction.  I consider it "relaxation" music.  Two of my grandsons listen while going to sleep at night.  My friend, David, likes to listen while he reads.  It serves best, in my opinion, as background music.

Gorman Nature Center is a suburban interface between humans and nature.  As such, there are some road sounds, though I try to eliminate them as much as possible.  I made a recording for a future album the other day which ended with a gun shot.  Muzzle Loader Deer Season was in.  I am unsure whether I like it or not.  It is definitely Gorman Nature Center, though.  I have seen people in camouflage clothing walking down the trail trying to scare the deer out of the protection of the Nature Center.

Album Cover
Let me know what you think even if you don't buy it.  Thanks for your help.
http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.




No comments: