Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Enargite 2

Enargite
I have learned that I must personally inspect the rocks I buy for the tumbler.  I just can not seem to get enough of this one.  I don't know why.  The "bedding" rock looks so common.  Then there is this metallic flat surface with the "boxes" on it.  How exciting!
engarite
I wanted to see it at all angles.  Remember that the flat part is maybe 1/2 inch long.

Enargite
The bedding rock does have little green spots when you look closely.  I don't know if that might be copper too. 

Enargite
We must see more of this rock!  Tomorrow I will show you a video of it, complete with sound.


http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: