Sunday, July 17, 2011

Frogs

American Bullfrog
When you walk up to the pool, you hear and see frogs jumping into the water.  If you sit down quietly, watching and listening, you begin to see the frogs.  Sometimes they scurry away when the flash fires, but usually they stay put giving you multiple opportunities to focus and shoot.

American Bullfrog
The young frogs are easily seen now too.  

Unidentified Frog
I tried and tried to identify this one.  The distinctive feature, to me, was the underside. I looked down from where I was sitting and saw him/her.  If anyone knows this one, please let me know.  Thanks.

Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

No comments: