Sunday, July 24, 2011

Frog Update

Frog Unknown
Remember this little guy?  I made a shot the other day which makes me wonder if he is a bullfrog.
American Bullfrog
The thing that bothered me about that "little guy" was the underside.  I realized that I don't usually see that side of the frogs in the vernal pool.  In the above picture, the underside pattern if not the color is similar to the "little guy."  The field book shots that I have seen show a solid yellow underside for the bullfrog.  Could the "little guy" be a young bullfrog?  If you know, please tell me.

American Bullfrog
I don't suppose people would want a frog picture in their house but I think this one might suffice if anyone did.  What about a teacher and a classroom?  I could make this into a poster.


http://www.larrysimages.com/


Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

No comments: