Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Windows Media Player Movie

"Slide" movie about Gorman Nature Center
I know that I have violated the blog rule about consistency!  Here's how it happened.  I was planning on resuming my slide shows at nursing homes last Thursday, Jan. 20th.  On Wednesday, the 19th I decided that I had better take a look at the shows to make sure they were ready to go.  I was surprised to note that they were not as ready as I thought they were and began to work feverishly on them.  I was glad when the show date for Jan. 20th fell through because I needed to continue working on the slide shows.  To make a long story short, that feverish pace continued through Fri., Sat., Sun., and Mon.  During that time I decided to make them into Windows Media Player movies so that they could be shared on the Web.  This slide show contains my photography done at Gorman Nature Center over a period of at least 5 years.  It lasts 30 minutes and has musical accompaniment by Craig Duncan.  Craig was very gracious to reply to my e-mail query regarding the use of his music.  The album is Smoky Mountain Sunrise on the Green Hill label.  I have loved this album over the years.  

I hope that you enjoy the show as much as I have enjoyed creating it.


Your feed back, good or bad, will be greatly appreciated.  I try to make things the best I can and always want to improve.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: