Tuesday, January 11, 2011

End of an era in my life.

The traveling artist!
I have made a decision which has been difficult!  I enjoyed my "time on the road" but I have come to the end of that part of my life.  I am not giving up photography!  I am moving forward with a marketing strategy which involves sales on the internet.  I love photography and want to continue shooting the things that I love.

I have put my show setup up for sale:
 
I have a Pro Panel setup for a 10’ x10’ display space for sale.  This includes:  six (6) 38.5” x 7’ Pro Panels and two (2) 30” x 7’ Pro Panels, one (1) 44” Print Bin, one (1) 12”x12” Outdoor Pro Pedestal.  The color of all these items is Dark Grey.  I have also, a white 10’ x 10’ Caravan tent, Nurit 2085 Card Payment Terminal, and One (1) Vector Power Inverter 1000 watt (2000 watt peak). 

If you or anyone you know is interested in all or part of this equipment, you can contact me at larry@larrysimages.com or by phone at 419-565-5207.  I live in Mansfield, OH. 

http://www.larrysimages.com/



Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: