Sunday, December 26, 2010

Biblical Prophecy?

For those of you interested in Biblical Prophecy, you should probably listen to Steve Gibson talk about  Tag Me (with RFID)I had been unaware of this new or maybe not so new technology.  In my younger years, I studied a little Biblical Prophecy.  Revelation 13:16 He causes all, the small and the great, the rich and the poor, and the free and the slave, to be given marks on their right hands, or on their foreheads:  It seems to me that at the time Hal Lindsey thought that it somehow related to the "mark of the beast" as discussed in Revelation 13, 14, 17,. and 20.  I really do not know but when I listened to Steve discuss RFID, Radio Frequency Identity, I had this eerie feeling.  He even mentioned possibly putting it in the forehead.  Steve is talking about where on his body he would like this chip embedded and what it should have in it, hardware and software wise.  He says his front door could open for him and his car could recognize him if he had it.  He says that there are enthusiasts out there doing this currently.  I probably should not even mention this but I did.  Let me know what you think.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 

No comments: