Thursday, November 25, 2010

The new calendar.

2011 Larry's Images Calendar
I said that I would not do it again this year.  Last year it turned out to be extremely expensive.  It seems that I could not help myself.  I thought that the one picture version might be decidedly less expensive.  I than thought that I would need to select one image for us to look at an entire year.  I made this one not thinking about using it on a calendar.  If fact, I was still in the mode of I will not make one this year when I shot it.  The then read an article in one of my magazines (see Nov. 9 post) which described the ideal landscape shot.  I found myself thinking of this image as I read the article.  I decided that it was good enough to look at for a year and made the calendar.  I calculated the cost which is a difficult task.  The printer does not have a cost estimator as some do.  I used the best information I could find on the web to calculate the cost.  I decided that I could sell it for $9.00.  I think that it is a nice usable calendar.  I know that some people do not like wall calendars.  I grew up with them and find that I like to have a calendar where I can glance when making plans.  I also like to know in what phase of the moon we are.  I like knowing when the seasons change as well as the time.  I like to look for what holidays are coming.  I like knowing that I have one month before and one month after the year so that I can continue to function until I get a new calendar.  This calendar has all of those features.  It is for sale at Gorman Nature Center and on my website.  Happy Thanksgiving!
http://www.larrysimages.com


Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: