Friday, May 3, 2013

Mohigan Wildlife Weekend

Larry Rosche and Judy Semroc
The keynote for this year's weekend was on Dragonflies and Damselflies and was presented by Larry and Judy at Malabar Farm Barn.  They have written "the book" on dragonflies and damselflies of northeast Ohio.  "The book" is thus named  Dragonflies and Damselflies of Northeast Ohio.  The first thing that stuck me when I purchased my copy about a year ago was the wonderful photography.  The content is also a wonderful resource for me from which to learn.

Paul McClain and Larry Rosche
Paul McClain, the painter and wildlife enthusiast of Mansfield, took me to Malabar Farm to hear the keynote presentation.  It was a most enjoyable experience, not to mention informative.

It was a beautifully warm spring evening.  The barn doors were wide open and I could hear a sheep below and smell hay above.  I saw several of my friends while there.

Larry's Images

Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: