Friday, June 25, 2021

Newly the old me!

 

House Spider

It has been to long since I have blogged that I have forgotten how the Blogger software works.  I was hard hit by Covid-19 and was unable  to use my computer for months.  I was diagnosed on Nov. 01, 2020.

I am still coming back.  I've had two Moderna Vaccinations and was hit hard by the first one.  I went into the grocery store and got lost.  Carol had to call her daughter to find and rescue me.  They took me home and I went to bed.

My Daughter, Carrie Lloyd, came to stay with me while I received the second which did not effect me like the first one.

I made this stackshot capture on 1-1-21.  It was a large spider which I had seen around for several days.  I had been unable to capture it.  I found it as I said on 1-1 and made this capture.  It was and is dead.  It's legs had folded up as you can see.  At first sight I did not like the image for two reasons.  The detritus hairs distracted me and the folded condition of the legs.

Ec 0   auto dist,  dist per step 500 microns were the stackshot settings.  I have been recently "taking back" my computer.  Things don't stay static when time passes while the computer is unattended.  I hadn't realized how many applications I use in my "work flow."  Each one requires me to control its subtleties.

Lately, I have been rediscovering myself also.  My life had gone a weird direction and now I want to resume it more like it was before.  I'm gardening in the bed by my patio.  It is no big deal except to me.  I ate some scallions with my chicken liver dinner last evening.  I drank 187 ml of wine with it.  It seemed to me that the tastes cooperated with one another.  I experienced no ill effects from the wine.

I don't think I have shared with you that I had a surgery in May 10, 2021.  It was TURP, Trans-urethral resection of the Prostate.  I have heard that others have said the surgery was life changing.  Maybe it's too early for me to say but so far it seems to me a pain in the neck.  Maybe I was not ready.  Who knows.  I see the surgeon on Sept. 15.  I'm hoping to be back to normal or BETTER by then.

Regards,

Larry

No comments: