Friday, March 1, 2019

Bird Blind






The Bird Blind
I went to an outdoor outfitters store and bought camofladge netting, plastic pipe, fittings, and gorilla glue.  I used it in my backup yard as I began using the 50-500mm lens.

I had a bird feeder there and there was much activity especially on snow days.  The capture below was on Kodak E100SW slide film in a Canon Elan 7 in November of 2002.


Male Cardinal
I sat in the blind, studied the movements of the birds, and their awareness of me.  They knw I was there but didn't care as long as I moved little, was mostly silent and I stayed in the blind.  They were used to the blind because it was there permanently.

Follow Larry's Images on Instagram
If you wish to unsubscribe, email to leleicher45@gmail.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: