Saturday, February 23, 2019

Yield from 50-500mm Lens



Bird Setup, Sigma 50-500mm
I found that I needed a 2X converter mounted with the lens because of the extreme distances.

Red-shouldered Hawk
At the time, I thought this was the mature hawk.  I had the camera tripod positioned so that I could "hide" behind the tree trunk to its left.  The bird still knew I was there.  She was pretty concerned about the safety of the young in the nest.

Red-shouldered Hawk in the Nest
This could have been the adult.  It was shot early in the season so I supposed at the time it was unfledged young.  I might have thought the young were calling for food.

Thanks to Gorman Nature Center for the opportunity to capture these images.
Follow Larry's Images on Instagram
If you wish to unsubscribe, email to leleicher45@gmail.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: