Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Cattleya Orchid



Cattleya Orchid
I have always looked at orchids as hard to grow.  The other thing I have thought about orchids is that they are romantic.  Why?  When I went to pickup my date for the prom, I took an orchid for her.  Since I have been a photographer, my feelings for the orchid have overflowed.  Maybe a male should not feel that way.  I have always been a little south of too much testosterone.  I usually don't find females who share my feelings or can talk about it.  Oh well, I hope you enjoy this image.  It is from Kingwood Center Greenhouse in April of 2007.

This is for my daughter, Carrie whose birthday is today.  Happy Day, Carrie!

Thanks to Kingwood Center for the opportunity to capture this image.  I remember some very helpful employee looking up the name of this one.

Follow Larry's Images on Instagram
If you wish to unsubscribe, email to leleicher45@gmail.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: