Thursday, May 31, 2018

Chedder Pink

Chedder Pink
We have these growing beside the garage door now, 5-21-18.  They are at their peak and I decided to make a focus stack capture.

They are AKA Dianthus gratianopolitanus.  They are in the family: Caryophyllaceae.  The flowers are very fragrant.  They are native to Europe and Asia and related to Sweet William, Carnation and Pink.

Chedder Pink
This capture was also a focus stack done May 16, 2015.  I decided to shoot for reality today.  In the capture above I pushed the saturation slightly which is easy to do.  I hoped to gain a few sales by doing so.  I didn't have any sales and now I am back to creating reality as nearly as possible including white balance which the second one lacks.


Follow Larry's Images on Instagram
If you wish to unsubscribe, email to leleicher45@gmail.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
 
 

No comments: