Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tri-pod

Manfrotto 475B Tripod
From the focusing rail to the tripod, I appreciate adjustable devices.  Early in my learning, I had difficulty finding the subject in the camera.  I've since found that shining my flashlight through the viewfinder would project the light where the camera was aimed.  If it is aimed too high I can lower it easily with the post on this tripod which has teeth machined into it.  The crank moves it up or down, a wonderful asset when aiming the camera!

The legs are plenty long at 16.6 to 74 inches.  They be set close together as shown above or spread widely for a more steady stance.  It has a spirit level for setting it up levelly.  It is not the tripod to carry in the field long distances but is a magnificent addition to the studio.


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook.
If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: