Friday, March 4, 2016

Spring Just Around The Corner!

Bridge 3 Bench
It was the only day this year on which I have pulled my wagon load of gear around.  It was later in the day than this picture because I enjoyed the sun shinning on me.  It was February 23, 2016 and the stream was trickling along its bed just under Bridge 3.  I set up my recorder and sat quietly for it to do its thing.  I had an erroneous, I thought at the time, setting so I made a second recording.  I found the recording using the "erroneous" setting was much more to my liking and plan on using it more often.  The recording is 8 minutes long but I can only share a few seconds of its high quality with you here.  Look for a thumbnail of this picture at the bottom and enjoy, I did!


Larry's Images and Aerial



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: