Monday, March 21, 2016

Brother's Birthday

Dr. Lowell C Eicher and Larry
Today, March 21, 2016 is Craig's birthday.  In honor of it, I went to visit him yesterday.  We went to the NMUSAF in Dayton.  I have been asking him for his picture wearing his Air Force uniform.  So far, we have been unable to find it.  We are afraid of trying to get him into his old uniform, still in the closet.  He tells me he was a Captain when he left the Air Force.  He served during the Vietnam War as an OD, aka Doctor of Optometry.  I bought him the hat for his birthday and he took us to see the movie.  It was on the big screen and contained wonderful photography which I enjoyed very much.

Happy Birthday, Craig


Larry's Images and Aerial



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: