Friday, January 1, 2016

Ohio State Buckeyes


Buckeye Nuts
I have nuts on my mind today.  They do not come from a tree as these buckeyes do.  I must be nuts talking to nuts!

Buckeye Leaf Buds Opening
You started your season with lots of promise.  Your were on top of the heap and had no where to go but down, a most difficult place in which to find yourselves!

Buckeye Nut on the Tree
At the end of the season you find yourselves among the "Also Rans," a step or two down because you played the entire season trying not to lose.  You did lose and so you play today instead of last night. 

I know I should not take it personally but I am afraid I do.  It was sooo painful for me to watch you play this season.  I wish you the best for today's game.  I said that I would not watch but I am afraid that I will.  Make us proud, once again, to be Buckeyes.


Buy your 2016 Calender Here 

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: