Thursday, October 29, 2015

Conversation with Keith Kisling



I wanted you to meet Keith so we made this video.  All I can do is compare what I see now with what I remember about my father's farm where I grew up.  If you had contact with a farm in a previous life, you might find this interesting.

A Conversation with Keith Kisling
We rode in the Combine during this conversation.  This video is much more effective in 1080p.


Keith Kisling


Keith changed his radio to music for me.  He had the air-conditioning running.  The cab was dustless and comfortable.


Offloading "On The Run"
I said that Dad could not do this but as I have thought about it, I think it was possible but would require two men to ride on the combine without any safety holds.


Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


No comments: