Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New Equipment Transport

Old Cart

The old cart broke for the last time recenty.  They no longer make replacement parts or the cart itself.

Sienna Utility Wagon
I tried this little wagon out and decided that it was not strongly built enough for me.  It did have the advantage of fold-ability and lightness.  I really wanted it to work.

Groundwork Garden Dump Cart
I finally chose this one.  It has a weight carrying rating far above my needs, and pneumatic tires.  I have made a few modifications thanks to friends and family:  Lucas Eicher, Loudon Eicher, Mike Gates.  The fat tires go over roots like a breeze.  It no longer poses a risk of dumping and the handle stays in a clip so I needn't bend down to pick it up.  It has the space for my gear and available parts.


Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: