Saturday, May 30, 2015

Chedder Pink

Chedder Pink
My lawn guy and friend, Mike, planted these for us last season.  They are blooming beautifully, currently.

Chedder Pink
I am finding that I look for subjects of a certain size currently because they work best with the kind of photography I am doing.  These are made with focus stacks and I enjoy making them.  I put them into a light cube to make these stacks.

XPRO 36 inchx36 inch Studio Photography Light Tent - Dome - Cube - Box from Amazon.com

 

 

 I just purchased a 30" light tent which has openings in two sides so that I can use it in the field and create great light without uprooting the plant.  Added benefits include wind protection.  I like it a lot but I almost wish I had purchased another 20 " version of it because it is limited where I can use it because of the size.

Larry's Images



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook



If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

 


No comments: