Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Gorman Nature Center

Gorman Nature Center
I really liked the satiny texture of the trees bare of leaves below the trees still bearing leaves.  The light was changing and I had to wait for the light to hit the hill top.

Either I did not connect, or we did not have brilliantly colorful leaves this year.

The trees bereft of leaves in the middle ground conveniently cover a power tower in the distance.

I was born when my father was just changing from farming with horses to using tractors.  When the horse was too old to work, they turned them out to pasture.  I am grateful for this opportunity to be turned out to pasture in such a beautiful location.

This is Veteran's Day.  Thanks to all who served preserving our freedom in this beautiful place.


Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: