Friday, May 30, 2014

Carrie, et al

Carrie
I recently went to see them play soccer.  The temperature for the only game not called for weather was cold.  I was shivering by the end.  Carrie is on the phone organizing transportation for Saturday.  They had six games that day for which they had to carpool.  

Reed and Carrie
Reed and Carrie, as you can see ran a 5K on April 25.  Reed finished 2nd out of a field of 400.  Carrie, had a not quite so high placing.  Please note that he is now taller than his mother.

Grandpa and Evie
I rode along to pick up the children from school on the day I arrived.

I have a picture of myself with Caleb but I can't find it.  He and his dad, Andrew, do not "love the camera."

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: