Saturday, April 27, 2013

Studio Lighting Outdoors Not Controllable.

GNC Pond
I saw this scene the other morning and captured it.  I began to work it a bit and noticed the swiftly moving clouds above.

Clouds 1997_04
The clouds, themselves, presented a dramatic subject!

GNC Pond
I would not have stopped for neither this image.

GNC Pond
Nor this one.

GNC Pond
I began to try to analyze what made the image.  Trees far back across the clearing are lighted here.  I did not like it except for discussion.  It was better than the two above.  I just had to wait and it changed again.

GNC Pond
It was kind of like a musical Theme and Variations.  I captured several and chose the ones I liked.  My first choice was the one at the top.  I tried, but could not duplicate it later.  It came and went.
 
I thought that I could analyze these and learn something but it just seems too overwhelming.  What I saw just "was" and it could be captured in the moment only.
 

Larry's Images


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: