Saturday, March 9, 2013

Visit to Dayton

Andrew, Evie and Carrie
The visit to Dayton included a dance recital in which Evie participated.

Evie and Friend

Reed's Scoring Shot
We went to a basketball game in which Reed scored a field goal.

Reed Playing Soccer
The morning soccer game began at 7:50 AM.  Too early for me!

I made a video of Caleb showing his Lego Creations but it is unavailable at this time.  He seems to me to be a Lego Master Builder.  He makes difficult subjects.  I have not checked but I think that he probably has a large box of building materials stored somewhere in his room

As always, thanks to Evie for vacating her bed so that I could sleep in it.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook 


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: