Friday, August 24, 2012

One Thing Remaining for the Prairie Dock

Bumblebee
We are about finished photographing the Prairie Dock with all its visitors.  I want to capture an image of the seeds formed in the head.  I don't know how much longer we must wait.  I will keep you appraised.  This shot was made with my insect setup including flash.

Camera Setup
This is the setup for the shots of Prairie Dock sans flash.

Larry with Prairie Dock
This shot shows an average height Prairie Dock.  I like to photograph the plant because I can stand normally to make the shot. 

 I have another height at which I can shoot.  I sit on an old milk carton.  I can also shoot higher by standing on the milk carton (not shown).


http://www.larrysimages.com/



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook.


Feed 


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: