Saturday, February 25, 2012

Deformed Rock Addendum

Deformed Rock

I thought that I had shown all the shots of this rock.  I went back to the Blog To Do folder and found these.  I thought the deformed straight lines were interesting.  I decided, regarding this shot, that I needed a little different angle on the "hump" in the top center.  

Deformed Rock
This is the angle that I liked.  I had a little problem with getting the lower left of the original sharp.  I tried several times and was about to give up.  I decided to crop it out.  This is the result.  It put the "hump" at the correct place in the shot to be the focal point.  A serendipitous victory!  This is indeed the last shot of this rock which I will share.

 http://www.larrysimages.com/


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

Feed 

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: