Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs, Apple and Me

Larry with Apple II Computer
My first thought this morning when I heard about Steve Jobs was that of a loss.  My second thought was that I use Windows.  Many photographers use Macs for image editing but I use Windows.  My third thought was that, as Steve said in the speech at Stanford Commencement 2005, Windows is what it is because of the Mac.  I am not sure that Steve was involved with Apple When the Apple II came out.  I think he might have gotten involved about the time they started making The Macintosh.  This shot of me is from the mid to late eighties.  I guess I owe a lot to the legacy started by Steve at Apple.  I really liked his speech.  If you have not already, take a listen.

http://www.larrysimages.com/


Blog 

feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook

If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: