Monday, October 24, 2011

GNC Nature Sounds Album

Album Cover
The album is done.  We are finding that it is good relaxation listening.  It puts little kids to sleep and old people too.  Do not listen while driving!

I am planning on selling this for $9.00 plus tax and shipping in CD form.  The download will cost $ 0.89 when I figure out how to do it.  The download will be MP3.

I used a Sony PCM-50D recorder for these tracks.  I hope that you like it as much as I do.  There are samples of each track at my website.

I think that I may have enough recordings for an album of lake sounds when I have time.  I am also working on the sequel to this album.

I keep feeling grateful for each time I can visit GNC.  I try to take home with me all that I can of the place.  I try to be aware of the sounds around me and the light and objects/animals around me too.  I know that there may come a time at which I will be unable to go.  I will enjoy looking at the pictures and listening to the sounds, then.

http://www.larrysimages.com/

Blog 


feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml



Follow Larry's Images on Facebook


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: