Saturday, April 30, 2011

The sound of the stream features.

Stream Feature -2, Bridge 3
I shot the stream features on one day,  and came home and worked on them.  I did not turn out any video after that shoot but I had an idea for the next shoot, which I discuss in the video below.

Stream Feature -1, Bridge 3
I had my camera set up for shooting wildlife when I made this shot.  I really liked the water movement stopped by the fast shutter.

Stream Feature -2, Bridge 2
I recorded the sounds of the various stream features with the video.  I than made additional recordings with a small recorder that I carry.  I later laid those recordings over the original recordings where I zoomed in as I did in this picture.  I liked the effect.  

I then worked on the video for two days.  I have to go though each one and trim out the parts I don't want to use.  I then must organize them, add the voice over and sound over.  I hope you will look at my latest video.  It is titled Stream Feature -1 and -2, Bridge 2.   


http://www.larrysimages.com/



Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.


Follow Larry's Images on Facebook.   

No comments: