Friday, December 10, 2010

Slide Show

A suburban interface between man and nature!

Gorman Nature Center
The suburban interface between man and nature.
A slide show

It is Christmas and I would like to show you pictures of Gorman Nature Center.  It is my gift to you and yours.

I have been thinking for some time that I need to organize and reorganize my slide shows to include just shots from Gorman.  I have found myself increasingly limited to walks there.  I enjoy those walks very much.  I see much beauty which I would like to share.  I did most of the work of reorgainization this morning and can be ready for a show soon.  I thought that maybe I could show to family and friends during the holiday season.  I have my own projector and screen if needed.  I would travel within Ohio.

http://www.larrysimages.com


Blog



feed:  http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml


If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

No comments: