Friday, October 8, 2010

Free Screen-savers for the Nook!

Free Nook Screen-savers
I recently purchased a Nook by Barns & Noble at the behest of my son and daughter.  I chose Nook because I can borrow books at the library and read them on it.  Of course, I would want to personalize it with my own images.  I just finished putting these into it.  You put them into the screen-savers folder but you must put in that folder a folder to contain the images.  If you happen to own a Nook or know someone who does, please direct them to my website where they can download them free.  I am requesting name and e-mail address as a condition of download, after all, I am promoting my brand.

A Word About this E-mail
This email is being sent as a sample for your consideration.  This is a blog so you must subscribe to the feed if you want to continue to receive each day's comments and image.  If you do not wish to receive them, simply send e-mail to larry@larrysimages.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.  You can subscribe tho the feed by putting the feed address listed below into a "reader."  Google has one but there are others.  I do change the addresses to which I send the e-mail sample from time to time, so if you want to continue to read you should subscribe.  Subscription is free.
 



Feed is:   http://www.larryatlarrysimages.com.blogspot.com/atom.xml

No comments: