Monday, January 15, 2018

Vertical Shot Setup



Vertical Shot Setup
 Occasional, I have need for what I call "Vertical Shot Setup" for compositional reasons.  I think of the tiny minerals I shoot as landscapes.  The landscapes are difficult to set up because of the lack of much DOF, depth-of-field.  Sometimes, I must shot several to get "the lay of the Land."

To make this device I used my usual setup with the addition of parts from my King Panoramic device.  I have not used it since I improved my pedestal with a rotating subject plane.  I have not thought this through yet but I may not need the vertical shot setup.  I'll think about it when the need arises.

Please note the Adorama Focusing rail, above, is also part of the setup.  I consider it essential micro photography.




Follow Larry's Images on Facebook.
If you wish to unsubscribe, email to larry@larrysimages.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.



No comments: